Sunday 30 July 2017

Chronicles of a Corps Member: Day 4


Hey D!

This episode came late, for obvious reasons.
Nothing! Absolutely nothing you do at home will prepare you for 3 weeks of going to bed at 10pm and waking at 3am and I never hespererit.

The party was a giant disaster by the way, kicked off late and the soldiers still came to send us to bed at 10. Who leaves a night party at 10pm?

I once told you of the good thing about the white shirt and shorts we wear, now here's the worst thing about it. Wait for it!

It's practically impossible to hide an erection in these shorts. You either sit in one place and wait for the "young man" to cool down or you start walking funny tryna put your third leg in between you two legs. I shuffled between the two styles to save my honor.

I created something good out of the disaster, knocked down a few bottles at the bar with my goons and did some dirty dancing with the gyal dem.

Tomorrow is Sunday or "Sane day" like I call it as it's the only day we wake up when we like and do as we please until 4pm when our slave masters resume their tyranny.

I'll be catching up on episodes of my favorite series and clearing my mails. See you Monday, fam.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game of Thrones: S8 E1- Winterfell

Jon Snow and The Mother of Dragons  After nearly 2 years of anticipation, the most exciting TV Show since Prison Break is back! If y...