Wednesday 26 July 2017

Chronicles of a Corps Member : Day 1


Dear Diary,

First off, I wanna say God bless the soul that thought it wise to make white bump shorts the main camp clothing. White shorts have an unusual way making these girls assess look more attractive. Okay snap out of it!

I was made Platoon leader by default and I don't know if it's cos I was early or my dentition and trademark corner smile blew the female officer away. I like to think it's the latter.

Being a leader comes naturally to me, so I wore that Prada suit like the devil. Everything is so godamn expensive here, rip offs everywhere.

I had to be in charge of registering my platoon members and I have to say Hausa girls are the finest women the world is yet to see. Igbo girls are overrated tbh.
(forefinger pointing to the sky)
Insha Allah, I must give pesin pikin belle before I comot for this Abuja walahi.

Gotta sleep man, these soldiers promised to give us hell at the parade ground tomorrow. And please ignore those morons tryna start a family on a #19,800 salary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game of Thrones: S8 E1- Winterfell

Jon Snow and The Mother of Dragons  After nearly 2 years of anticipation, the most exciting TV Show since Prison Break is back! If y...