Tuesday 21 February 2017

MY LOVER AND MY PEN


MY LOVER AND MY PEN

Theme Song : My heart will go on - Celine Dion

Growing up, Unlike most of my mates, I had a pretty good idea of what love and affection was, in between the PDA from my parents and 18 rated movies I sneaked around to see, adult websites I visited, older aunties I was... Okay you get the point.
I knew stuff a kid my age shouldn't know.
Fast forward to when I had my first kiss.
We were just coming back from school jejely when one member of the gang decided to cause commotion by saying those dreaded words
"THE LAST PERSON IS A FOOL"
then like athletes under the influence of perfomace enha
ncing drugs, we started the 200m race to our houses.

As you'd expect, the girls were the first to fall and because mama raised a fine gentleman in me, I had to stop to give her a hand (not because I was tired as well). I ignored the rest of the fallen girls, the boy had eyes for only Chinyere.
I pulled her up too quick and too hard she flew up and on me. Our lips jammed and the next thing was "eeeeeeewww" and rubbing our palms across our lips tryna wipe off any trace of saliva
Where you expecting something romantic? Seriously, I was 8!
That was my first kiss
And it didn't end there, Chinyere went home to tell her older brothers that one boy kissed her by force.

Next day, I was called out, during assembly and given 6 strokes. Back then 6 strokes sounded like 6000 strokes. The Teacher told the rest of the students that my offence was being a "naughty boy"
Fast forward to University days

*Change Theme Song "Daddy Yo-Wizkid"*
Oh, these were bad days. Had my heart stomped on, trodden, broken, mended, shattered again.
Story for another post

PS: Oh the Lion? It's a totally unrelated picture. I was just amused that an animal could be that frustrated.
Reminds me of the damn economy, and these damn ponzi schemes.

1 comment:

Game of Thrones: S8 E1- Winterfell

Jon Snow and The Mother of Dragons  After nearly 2 years of anticipation, the most exciting TV Show since Prison Break is back! If y...